Eh, I'm basically only human, which means I'm liable to make some mistakes on characterization. Especially if it's the first time I'm playing said character. This is why posts like this exist. Feel free to comment & critique me on my interpretation of Byakuran; I'll do my best to listen & take in any advice you might have for me.
Anonymous comments are allowed. Flames are a no go unless they come in the form of red hots. Because, y'know, we're all mature people here. Amirite or amirite?
Hee hee, I said come.
Anonymous comments are allowed. Flames are a no go unless they come in the form of red hots. Because, y'know, we're all mature people here. Amirite or amirite?
Hee hee, I said come.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Among other things.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
GLO XINIA: One & only member of the White spell who's got an arsenal of tentacles to back him up. For four easy payments of Chrome Dokuro, you too can enjoy the benefits of Glo Xinia's hobby.
Riding crop included.
Batteries not.
From:
no subject
(Also, where does the owl fit in then?)
From:
no subject
1. pedo molestations
2. ???
3. profit!
( the owl's kind of like a loose variable; sometimes it's there & sometimes it's not. like ketchup in your burger, or the missing pickle they never let you have )
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
& sell batteries.
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
Think of all the other things you could use the batteries for.
From:
no subject
Gopherchucks?
From:
no subject
... well, if that's what floats your boat!
From:
no subject
From:
no subject